QuanTech is seeking a talented SAS programmer to assist on surveys sponsored by the Department of Commerce (NOAA Fisheries) and the US Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Providing data management support.
- Writing and updating SAS error-checking, data editing, outlier analysis, and data analysis programs.
- Creating and updating MS Access databases.
- Responding to ad hoc data requests from clients.
- Communicating with QuanTech telephone interviewers and field interviewers.
- Bachelor's degree in Natural Resources Management, Environmental Science & Policy, Survey Methodology, Computer Science, Mathematical Statistics, Biological Sciences, Marine Biology, or Marine-Estuarine-Environmental Science.
- Experience with SAS data step programming and SAS Macro programming.
- Data management experience.
- Must have experience working with large complex data files.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Proficiency in MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Excellent verbal, written, & mathematical skills.
Other Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of marine fisheries and/or experience with natural resources data collection, telephone surveys, and field surveys.
Full-Time; competitive salary and benefits
Work Authorization Status:U.S. citizen or legal resident
Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com